Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I Heart Speeding

BBC NEWS | UK | Almost 2m speeding tickets a year
Conservative transport spokeswoman Theresa Villiers said the figures would lead people to wonder whether fines were being used "just to raise revenue". "Enforcing the law should be the overriding motivation behind speed cameras and penalties. They should not be used just as a cash cow," Ms Villiers said.
Not much riles me up more than shit like this. Are they fucking mental? Like, criminals shouldn't be fined, because that's just a sneaky tactic by the government to "raise revenue?" WHEN YOU BREAK THE LAW YOU GET PUNISHED! I didn't know it was that hard to understand. I could write a rather lengthy essay about this issue but I think two words are enough to explain the problem:

Top Gear

No comments: