Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Chelsea and her Babylons - Snog, Marry, Avoid? - BBC Three

..... What the fuck is this? Is this some kind of joke? I suppose this is the kind of standards we should expect from the BBC nowadays...their latest program involves looking at pretty girls, and asking people (judging on a picture I assume) whether they would "snog, marry, or avoid?" ISNT THIS THE SAME AS THAT GAME THAT LIKE 9 YEAR OLD GIRLS PLAY!? OH MY FUCKING GOD. This is what my license fee is being spent on? Indulging in games that are usually only played by NINE YEAR OLD GIRLS!? It's obvious how this enriches our culture, oh wait, I mean "turns it into fucking shit". I wonder why people are surprised at the ignorance and general degradation of our society, when the main and most popular media outlet is producing SHITE LIKE THIS!?!?!?

No comments: