Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sarah Palin Doesn't Know Shit etc etc

Crooks and Liars » Epic Fail: Palin can’t answer softball question about national security experience at first town hall meeting
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Governor Palin, there has been quite a bit of discussion about your perceived lack of foreign policy experience. And I want to give you your chance. If you could please respond to that criticism and give us specific skills that you think you have to bring to the White House to rebut that or mitigate that concern.

PALIN: Well, I think because I’m a Washington outsider that opponents are going to be looking for a whole lot of things that they can criticize and they can kind of try to beat the candidates here, who chose me as his partner, to kind of tear down the ticket. But as for foreign policy, you know, I think that I am prepared and I know that on January 20th, if we are so blessed as to be sworn into office as your president and vice president, certainly we’ll be ready. I’ll be ready. I have that confidence. I have that readiness.

And if you want specifics with specific policy or countries, go ahead and you can ask me. You can even play stump the candidate if you want to. But we are ready to serve.
Q: "Sarah Palin, what specific foreign policy skills do you have"

Sarah Palin: "If you want specifics, go ahead and ask me."

Q: "I'm sorry, what the fuck?"

SHE JUST ASKED YOU ABOUT SPECIFICS YOU RETARD! But no Palin just gives one of her blanket statements "blah blah blah I'm ready, blah blah blah if you want to ask about specifics go ahead blah blah". I guess she just assumed that no one actually would ask about "specifics". Whoops.

I know it's hardly breaking news that Sarah Palin doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about, but this little excerpt sums it up pretty perfectly. This wasn't even a hard question, it's obvious from the way it's phrased that this is a Palin supporter giving her an easy question to make her look good, but Palin can't even handle that.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: