Friday, October 17, 2008

Fucking Americans, and the Royal Mail.

LEX18 - Lexington, KY - News, Weather, Sports - Student Arrested For Terroristic Threatening Says Incident A Misunderstanding
"My story is based on fiction," said Poole, who faces a second-degree felony terrorist threatening charge. "It's a fake story. I made it up. I've been working on one of my short stories, (and) the short story they found was about zombies. Yes, it did say a high school. It was about a high school over ran by zombies."

Even so, police say the nature of the story makes it a felony. "Anytime you make any threat or possess matter involving a school or function it's a felony in the state of Kentucky," said Winchester Police detective Steven Caudill.
I sincerely hope the policeman got his words mixed up there. "Anytime you make any threat or possess matter involving a school or function it's a felony in the state of Kentucky,". "Any matter involving a school?" That doesn't make any fucking sense does it you ignorant pig. Why don't you admit that this kid wrote about zombies invading a school and your horrendous lack of imagination led you to believe that he was really planning to create an army of zombies and invade a school.

DEAR AMERICAN POLICE: THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FACT AND FICTION. THAT IS ALL.

I am also livid about the Royal Mail and can't be bothered to make a seperate post. I've been wondering why I haven't received a bank statement for a while, and finally it turned up this morning about 2 weeks late, AND RIPPED INTO SHREDS IN A PLASTIC BAG!!!! You wouldn't believe my anger when I saw this. I phoned up the helpline just to shout at someone:
"So how many postman have been reading my bank details before it got to me?"
"Not many sir"
"NOT MANY!? NOT FUCKING MANY!?!?!??! Why didn't you tell my bank you'd fucked it up and got them to send another copy?"
"That would breach the data protection act"
"OH! So it's not against the data protection act for postmen to rip open my bank details and have a nice gander, but it would be for you to fix it. Nice one."

Got themselves a good little deal there haven't they, the Data Protection Act excuses them from fucking up AND from doing anything about it. Three cheers for Consignia.

No comments: