Sunday, October 04, 2009

Fuck Off Tracey Emin

BBC NEWS | UK | Artist Emin may quit UK over tax
Artist Tracey Emin has said she is thinking of leaving the UK in protest about being overtaxed.

In a Sunday Times interview she said she was "very seriously considering leaving Britain," adding: "I'm simply not willing to pay tax at 50%."
Oh please please do! Please fuck off anywhere else! I guess it won't stop her writing her crass and immature newspaper columns and infecting our media everyday, but at least she'll be further away physically.

3 comments:

Where to buy steroids said...

This is a wonderful orientating. I enjoyed the entropy lot.

Internet Radio said...

I think you have an amazing creativity I am happy to learn from you even can't be met in the real world.

Counter-Windrush said...

Well done Bro, I like it very much