Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dominos Fucking Pizza

Once again their menu arrives through my letterbox this morning. Despite the fact that I've never bought a Domino's pizza, or ever intend to waste my money on that overpriced overhyped marketing bullshit. I got sick of this a few months ago and rang them up like "is it possible to stop getting your menus delivered every week?" and they took my details and said I wouldn't. So I ring up again today (this is pretty much word for word how I remember it):

Them: Hi how may I help you

Me: I'd like to stop getting your menus through my door every week

Ok just give me your details

But I already did this a few months ago and it's obviously had no effect

Just bear with me a second

(Then suddenly I'm put on hold for a bit and another woman answers)
How may I help you?

I wanna stop getting menus delivered every week! I already told you to stop!

Ah well these must be from our local branch

I don't care where they're from, I've never bought a Domino's pizza and never will, I shouldn't have to ring up more than once to be left alone.

Ok let me take your details

Well ok but I doubt it'll make a difference, what should I do if I keep getting them?

Ring me again on this number

Wow, thanks

(name and address is divulged)


Wankers

No comments: