Friday, April 13, 2007

Someone Famous Talks Sense About Cannabis

Movie News- Kirsten Dunst Praises Virtues of Pot Smoking - AOL News

In an interview with England's Live magazine , the 'Spider-Man' actress says that she has "tried drugs," adding "I do like weed. I have a different outlook on marijuana than America does." "I've never been a major smoker, but I think America's view on weed is ridiculous. I mean - are you kidding me? If everyone smoked weed, the world would be a better place." Dunst, who broke into Hollywood with 1994's 'Interview With the Vampire,' insists she does not overindulge in drugs, but that marijuana has the ability to inspire creativity. "I'm not talking about being stoned all day, though. I think if it's not used properly, it can hamper your creativity and close you up inside. My best friend Sasha's dad was Carl Sagan, the astronomer. He was the biggest pot smoker in the world and he was a genius."

Wow, that actually makes sense! Nice to see someone with influence is actually thinking about stuff for once...



Plus she's freakin beautiful and has recently, according to that article, split up with Razorlight singer Jonny Borrel. She's so mine! If anyone could send me her number or something that'd be appreciated.







MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm



Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: