Friday, June 15, 2007

Bush Is Literally In Iraq On The Front Line

Think Progress

Q: Are there any members of the Bush family or this administration in this war?



SNOW: Yeah, the President. The President is in the war every day.



Q: Come on, that isn’t my question –



SNOW: Well, no, if you ask any president who is a commander in chief –



Q: On the frontlines, where ever… SNOW: The President.
Many of you may have thought that Bush was just sitting in his office giving orders, but no that was an illusion! He is actually out on the front line fighting with our troops every day!



To be honest this statement is enough to just make me want to give up blogging and kill myself. There's not even any point highlighting this stuff when they've got to the stage where they could literally say "the sky is pink" and everyone would believe them. Watch the video and you can see his face almost wrinkles up when the lady asks that question, Tony Snow answers with such disdain and such a patronising tone, it's gross.



Four months ago Bush said this:

I can only tell you what people on the ground, whose judgment — it’s hard for me, living in this beautiful White House, to give you an assessment, firsthand assessment. I haven’t been there; you have, I haven’t.
Some would call that a slight contradiction.



Another Bush quote from January 07:

Well, you know, I think a lot of people are in this fight. I mean, they sacrifice peace of mind when they see the terrible images of violence on TV every night. I mean, we’ve got a fantastic economy here in the United States, but yet, when you think about the psychology of the country, it is somewhat down because of this war.
That's right, there is NO DIFFERENCE, between the soldiers on the frontline, the people dying everyday, and the pain that everyday American's have to go through by watching pictures of dead people on FOX. The main problem with this was is that it has made American's sad. Because they're SOOO FUCKING compassionate.



I'm too angry to write coherently anymore. Better go.





Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: