Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sarah Palin Lied About Pregnancy?

Daily Kos: State of the Nation
Well, Sarah, I'm calling you a liar. And not even a good one. Trig Paxson Van Palin is not your son. He is your grandson. The sooner you come forward with this revelation to the public, the better.
Wow. Just, wow. Now I'll admit that Daily Kos can often go a bit too far in picking up on the smallest things, but this story is fascinating. The pictures didn't really do much for me, maybe some people hide pregnancy better, she's often wearing big padded jackets. Maybe I just haven't seen enough pregnant ladies. But the details of events leading up to her giving birth...none of it makes much sense. Coupled with the fact that her daughter was out of school for 8 months due to something called "infectious mononucleosis" which usually only lasts from two weeks to three months? I suspect something fishy is going on.

Personally though none of this matters to me as much as the fact that she named two of her children "Trig" and "Track", what kind of fucked up names are they? It's like random words just picked from the dictionary. My children are going to be called "Concrete" and "Table".

No comments: