Saturday, December 06, 2008

BAE

BAE accused of £100m secret payments to seal South Africa arms deal | World news | The Guardian
BAE would not respond to the specific allegations, but said: "We continue to support the SFO in its inquiries, with access to people, information and premises whenever requested."
SFO principal investigator Gary Murphy says in the affidavit, sworn on October 9: "I believe that BAE have sought to conceal from the SFO the involvement of [Joe Modise aide] Fana Hlongwane."
Now I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but BAE seem to have a rather incredible hold over the world. They even managed to blackmail Tony Blair into dropping investigations into their corruption when he was Prime Minister. It's unbelievable.

I'm also confused as to why the New Statesman carry advertising for BAE in every single issue, and are even helping to promote a poll where BAE want to know what we think about them. Well I decided I might as well fill it out, I just ticked "Don't know" for everything and in the boxes where you could type went on a rant about their bribes to Saudi Princes, the South African government, etc.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: