Thursday, January 01, 2009

OMG The Sun....

Boozy Britain's big night out | The Sun |News
Officers got to the scene ten minutes later followed by paramedics, who operated on the bloke for 15 minutes to stem the blood before he was rushed to hospital.
I shouldn't have started should I...

I've managed to leave the Sun newspaper out of my thoughts for most of my life but now I can't help being pissed off by it. Look at this article. Someone was bottled and they write "they operated on the bloke". I mean what the fuck? "Bloke"? It literally wouldn't surprise me if before next year the Sun starts writing like "Yeah and then this dude came in and he was all like "pow pow" and it was all like "PEWWWWWW" and then this bloke got shot and that."
Scotland Yard said it had made a total of 78 arrests as part of the city's New Year’s Eve celebrations.
Haha, I don't think the arrests were "part of the celebrations". As if the Police Officer's were discussing how to celebrate New Year's eve and decided to do it by arresting 78 people.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: