Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Woman........

Liberal Conspiracy » Alice Mahon MP: Too little too late | creating a new liberal-left alliance

Mike: Denis,


          Mate, do me a favour and answer me one question:


          Did you read Alice’s resignation letter before you wrote this article?


          Thanks



Denis: Mike: No, I did not.
BOOM HEADSHOT!

Some would suggest that before writing an article criticising someone for resigning, you make an effort to find out their reasons, for example by reading their resignation letter.

To be honest, I don't know who Denis Watkins is and feel kind of sorry that he has been ridiculed here. It's not a crime to write a bad blog post - if it were I'd probably be doing life - but I think the fact that it was published at Liberty Conspiracy where people are used to consistent and high-quality posts was a mistake.

No comments: