Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Local Elections

Wiltshire news stories from the Wiltshire Times & Chippenham News - Updated news from Wiltshire

TROWBRIDGE CENTRAL

Candidate Party Votes

Geoffrey Kenneth Whiffen Conservatives

George Chamulewicz Conservatives

Graham Thomas Hedley Liberal Democrats

Sarah Jane Newbury Independent

Terry Couchman Liberal Democrats

Tony Durrant Independent


Aha! I finally found a list of candidates I can vote for. Next stage is too see if I can find any information that's more useful than just their names. You know, policies, issues? If that's not too much to ask. Thanks. I'm not voting for the Independents because their election leaflet is rubbish, and I don't think I could ever bring myself to tick the Conservative box, so at least that narrows it down a bit.



Technorati Tags:

No comments: